During over one hundred years of history, we have developed and accumulated state-of-the-art know-how in the design, construction and management of energy and water infrastructures. Acea Elabori is the Group Company at the service of all the other companies within the Group to ensure each business is correctly performed, by carrying out:
- Research and development of experimental projects, involving Universities and startups, in order to share innovative ideas and apply them to real cases together with the Group's Companies
- GIS (Geographic Information System) management for the collection, analysis, monitoring and validation of information on events and phenomena regarding the earth's surface
- Identification of anthropic and natural anomalies, by analysing high resolution, satellite images and developing hydrogeological and hydrological models of surface and underground bodies of water, in order to protect water resources
- Engineering services, for example surveying and mapping water, sewage and treatment plants in order to construct a plant diagram, creating measurement districts for the distribution network to monitor water flow and pressure and reconstruct the layout of the water and sewage network
- Non-traditional engineering, to support the daily work of our water operators, for example leak detection using a mix of traditional and innovative investigation techniques
- Specific engineering, focusing specifically on providing services linked to worksite safety
Acea Elabori also provides the important service of analysis laboratory to support the integrated water service. The laboratory has high technology equipment and carries out analyses of drinking water on a daily basis. The company also has a well-equipped mobile laboratory on-call 24/7, 365 days a year, to guarantee top quality analysis and environmental monitoring services and tackle any emergencies in their sectors of interest.
Lastly, thanks to the work carried out directly with its operators, Acea Elabori is able to intercept practical, day-to-day needs and develop ad hoc solutions. Its versatility enables it to be the driving force behind innovation for the companies within the Group.