- Guarantee of stability: compared to the types of existing work contracts.
- Well-balanced private-professional life: not just Smart Working, but also flexible hours and support for mothers and fathers.
- Valuing diversity: differences represent value added. This is why we promote a culture of equal
- A culture of merit: our pay policy is based on a culture of merit and value.
- Advantages: supplementary welfare benefits, health policy, insurance policies and agreements, mobility and
- Welfare Credit: each year all employees are paid a performance-related premium, linked to company results. As of this year, we have introduced the opportunity to convert the premium into goods and welfare
To learn more about our initiatives of staff organisational wellbeing