ProteggiAmo l’ambiente: discover the project of Acea School
The plan consists in replacing the existing meters with digital models that allow more precise and efficient readings.
Here you will find some useful information about the installation of the new meters.
1. The replacement of the old meter with a new model is free of charge
2. Work is carried out by the following companies authorized and appointed by Acea Ato 5:
3. You will be notified of the date and time slot during which your new meter will be installed
4. If your water meter is inside your property, we will contact you to arrange an appointment, to allow you to be present during the work. Make sure your contact details on MyAcea Acqua are correct.
5. If the replaced meter does not have an Acea Ato 5 reference number, it will be left on site available to the customer.
Yes, by law (Ministerial Decree No. 93, 21 April 2017) all no-MID water meters installed before 2007 must be replaced by 2020.
Nothing, the installation of the new meter is free.
Yes, only for the time necessary to carry out the work safely. You will be notified in advance of the date and time slot during which the work is scheduled to take place.
On the first page of your bill, you will see the ID number of your new meter. Readings pertaining to the old meter will be shown in detail in the section of your bill dedicated to readings and consumption.
The company in charge of installing your new meter will contact you to inform you of which supply the new meter refers to and arrange an appointment if necessary.
Your presence is needed only if the meter is inside a private property. In this case, the company will contact you to arrange a convenient date and time.
Yes, you can reschedule your appointment by calling the number shown on the notification you received.
Discover the latest news and initiatives of the Acea Group