What you need

  • A document showing your identity and tax code.
  • Property deed of ownership and land registry data.
  • Town planning compliance data.
  • The number of the estimate issued when requesting the new connection.

How to send the request

  • Access MyAcea and go to the Contracts section.
  • Click on New Contract and fill in the New Activation page. 
  • Choose a meeting date with our technician from the calendar, for the meter installation. 
  • Contact us on your company’s commercial freephone number. 

For customers of Gesesa (Benevento and province)

Together with your request, you will need to download, fill in and submit the form showing owner approval.