Change to personal data

What data can you change?

With MyAcea Acqua, you can change the following in real time:

  • your personal contact details (e-mail address, landline, mobile telephone, certified e-mail address and fax number and details of your registered form of ID);
  • the billing address.

If you instead realise that there are any mistakes or anomalies in the following data, contact your water company to have it changed:

  • Tax code/VAT no. (for example when not included on your bill or incorrect);
  • Name and surname/business name (in the event of spelling mistakes or when the VAT no. or tax code changes);
  • Place and date of birth (if incorrect or missing).

In the event of a change to the VAT number or tax code of a private or legal subject, a name change is required.

How can you change the data?

To change your data on-line, access MyAcea Acqua. You can repeat the operation every time you need to.

For customers of Acea Ato 2

You can also make the request by video call with one of our operators via the digital counter or by calling the toll free commercial number 800.130.331

For customers of Acea Ato 5

To change your personal data, you can submit your request in any of the following way:

  • Access your MyAcea Acqua customer area, fill in and send the form or chat in real time with an operator;
  •  Book here a video call with an operator through our digital help desk;
  •  Contact us:

via email at the following address:
via certified email (PEC) at the following address:

  • Call our commercial service freephone number at 800 63 92 51.

For customers of Gesesa

You can send your request in any of the following ways.

  • Access your reserved MyGesesa area, fill in and send the form.
  • Download the form, fill it in and send it as instructed on the form.
  • Go to your nearest branch or contact point, taking all the documentation you need with you.


Discover the latest news and initiatives of the Acea Group