Moving a meter

What you need

To send the request, you must be the holder of the supply contract. If not, first change the name.
Together with the request, please specify:

  • the utility code;
  • the meter serial number.
  • Active email address and telephone contact.

If the holder of the utility is not the owner of the property, the owner’s approval must be given, with an attached copy of a form of ID.

Once the request has been made, you will be contacted to organise a site inspection with an Acea technician and receive the estimate with all information on the work to be carried out, details of costs and execution time.

How to send the request

Acea Ato 2 (Rome and province)
Acea Ato 5 (Frosinone and province)
Other Group businesses
  • Book a video call with one of our operators through the help desk
  • To send the request, call the freephone number 800 130 331.
  • Download the form and send it choosing one of the methods shown in the form itself
  • Contact the commercial freephone number 800639251 from a fixed network and mobile.

  • E-mail, attaching a form of ID.

  • Write to Acea Ato 5, Viale Roma SNC 03100 – Frosinone, attaching a copy of a form of ID.


If a request is made by a representative, attach the power of attorney and valid form of ID of the representative.

You can contact our commercial services listed here.


Discover the latest news and initiatives of the Acea Group