Information and requests

How to request information

Go to the Acea Water contact us section and choose your preferred channel to contact your water company.

How to make a complaint

You can send a written request by entering MyAcea Acqua and filling in the Complaint page.

Commercial complaint
Technical complaint

Credit management: failure to trace payments - failure to break down payment into instalments - failure/late notice and/or disconnection due to late payment - failure to obtain reimbursement.

Billing (without billing adjustments): failing to read - failure to remove penalties (concealed losses) - failure/late delivery of bills - tariffs/charges/deposits.

Services: failure to answer complaints and/or requests for bill correction - late to agreed meetings - failure to and/or late provision of services (connections, estimates, etc.) - disservices of the contract channels (call centre; branches) - staff conduct.

Quality of service: interruption to water - water quality - disservice on drains and treatment plants.

Excessive/little pressure in supply - works not carried out in a workmanlike fashion.


How to send a complaint to Acea Ato 2

To send a complaint to Acea Ato 2, you can:

Complaints to Acea Ato 2 must include the following information:

  • name and surname of the account holder
  • address to which the service is supplied 
  • telephone number and email address (if available)

Alternatively, you can fill in the online form available in the Complaints section in MyAcea Acqua. Once you complete the complaint submission process, you will be given a reference number for your complaint.
MyAcea Acqua


Discover the latest news and initiatives of the Acea Group