Since November 2017, when we presented the 2018-2022 Business Plan, we have successfully leveraged our strengths and the 2018 results came in better than ever: the year just ended represents a turning point, above all on an industrial level. We have consequently become aware of our ability to improve even more on our initial forecasts and the 2019-2022 plan, presented in April 2019, marks a strong acceleration for the group’s value creation.
Our strategic pillars have remained the same, but we now intend to focus even more closely on five specific actions:
- to accelerate growth (Grow)
- to develop and diversify our business portfolio (Reshape)
- to concentrate on the innovation of our industrial processes (Innovate)
- to become results oriented (Deliver)
- to develop a dynamic and sustainable approach (Smart).
These factors, which make up the acronym GRIDS, represent an evolution of the path we embarked upon two years ago.
Read more about our financial objectives and strategies by business unit