- Revenue €3,794m (up 37% versus 9M 2021)
- EBITDA €1,002m (up 8% versus 9M 2021)
- EBIT €485m (up 5% versus 9M 2021)
- Group net profit €257m (up 4% versus 9M 2021)
- Capex €700m (up 5% versus 9M 2021)
- Net debt €4,393m (€3,988m at 31 December 2021)
EBITDA and capex guidance for 2022 affirmed. Net debt guidance revised:
- EBITDA growth of +4%/+6% compared with 2021
- capex broadly in line with 2021 excluding impact of Law Decree 50/22 (€931m at 31 December 2021)
- net debt within range of €4.4bn and €4.5bn (previous guidance €4.2/4.3bn) driven by energy scenario
The Board of Directors of Acea, chaired by Michaela Castelli, has approved the interim report for the nine months ended 30 September 2022 (“9M 2022”).
To read more download the attached pdf.