ACEA: an infrastructure operator with a strong presence in regulated businesses and growth prospects driven by cutting-edge projects backed by operational excellence.
- Water: strengthening the leadership, by contributing to market consolidation in Italy, delivering major strategic projects for the country (the second line for the Peschiera Aqueduct and NRRP projects).
- Electricity: upgrade and digitalisation of the grid to improve service quality in the city of Rome. Growth in renewables in support of the energy transition.
- Environment: consolidating the leadership in central Italy throughout the waste management chain, also based on a circular economy approach. New Waste-to-Energy plants.
- Capex: €503m (+9% vs H1 2022), primarily in Water, Energy Infrastructure (~87%) and Environment sectors.
- EBITDA: €670m (+3% of organic growth vs H1 2022), 87% from Water, Energy Infrastructure and Environment sectors.
- Net profit adjusted €144m (+6% vs 1H 2022), ahead of average H1 and H2 2022 net profit (€140m).
- Net debt/EBITDA: 3.7x, ahead of guidance for 2023 (<3.8x).
Today’s meeting of the Board of Directors of ACEA, chaired by Barbara Marinali, has approved the strategic guidelines and the interim report for the six months ended 30 June 2023 (“H1 2023”).
To read more download the attached pdf.