- Revenue €2,766m (up 12% versus 9M 2020)
- EBITDA €930m (up 8% versus 9M 2020)
- EBIT €460m (up 8% versus 9M 2020)
- Group net profit €249m (up 14% versus 9M 2020)
- Capex €684m (up 9% versus 9M 2020)
- Net debt €3,998m (€3,528m at 31 December 2020)
Confirmation of guidance for 2021:
- EBITDA growth of over 8% compared with 2020;
- capex of approximately €900m;
- net debt at end of 2021 within range of €3.85bn and €3.95bn.
The Board of Directors of Acea, chaired by Michaela Castelli, has approved the interim report for the nine months ended 30 September 2021 (“9M 2021”).
To read more download the attached pdf.