- Revenue €1,825m (up 13% versus H1 2020)
- EBITDA €619m (up 9% versus H1 2020)
- EBIT €310m (up 10% versus H1 2020)
- Group net profit €166m (up 15% versus H1 2020)
- Capex €482m (up 17% versus H1 2020)
- Net debt €3,913m (€3,528m at 31 December 2020)
EBITDA guidance for 2021 revised upwards:
- growth in EBITDA of more than 8% compared to 2020 (previous guidance was +6%/+8%);
- capex of approximately €900m confirmed;
- net debt at end of 2021 confirmed between €3.85bn and €3.95bn
Agreement announced for the purchase of 70% of Serplast and 60% of Meg, companies operating in plastic recycling sector.
The Board of Directors of Acea, chaired by Michaela Castelli, has approved the interim report for the six months ended 30 June 2021.
To read more download the attached pdf.