- EBITDA €276 million (+12% compared to 1Q2019)
- EBIT €137 million (+3% compared to 1Q2019)
- Group net profit €71 million (-6.5% compared to 1Q2019, which benefited from non-recurring revenues totalling approximately €6.5 million; excluding these effects the result would show an upturn of 2%)
- Investments €190 million (+26% compared to 1Q2019)
- Net Debt €3,184 million (€3,063 million as at 31 December 2019)
Guidance for the year confirmed as previously announced to the market in March 2020, despite the COVID-19 crisis:
- growth in EBITDA between 6% and 8% compared to 2019, in keeping with the CAGR indicated in the 2019-2022 Business Plan;
- investments basically in line with 2019 and with the 2019-2022 Business Plan;
- net debt, at the end of 2020, between 3.45 billion and 3.55 billion Euro.
The Board of Directors of ACEA, chaired by Michaela Castelli, has approved the Interim Report on Operations at 31 March 2020.
To read more download the attached pdf.