- EBITDA €769 million (up by 12% from €685 million for 9M2018)
- EBIT €403 million (up by 6% from €381 million for 9M2018)
- Group net result €219 million (up by 2% from €215 million for 9M2018)
- Investments €529 million (up by 28% from €413 million for 9M2018)
- Net debt €2,960 million (compared to €2,568 million at 31 December 2018)
Upward revision of EBITDA guidance:
- increase in EBITDA greater than or equal to 10% compared to 2018;
- confirmed 10% growth in investments compared to 2018;
- confirmed end-of-year net debt between €2.85 billion and €2.95 billion, excluding changes in scope of consolidation and maintaining a Net Debt/EBITDA ratio of less than or equal to 3x.
The Board of Directors of Acea, chaired by Michaela Castelli, has approved the Interim Report on Operations at 30 September 2019.
To read more download the attached pdf.