· EBITDA €626m (down by 3% from €646m for 9M2016, up 10% on adjusted basis).
· EBIT €291m (down by 23% from €378m for 9M2016, up 6% on adjusted basis1)
· Net profit €153m (down by 24% from €201m for 9M2016, up 16% on adjusted basis1)
· Investments €369m (up by 6% from €347m for 9M2016)
· Net debt €2,487m (€2,428m on adjusted basis, compared to €2,127m at 31 December 2016)
Rome, 27 October 2017 – The Board of Directors of Acea, chaired by Luca Lanzalone, has approved the Interim Report on Operations at 30 September 2017.
To read more download the attached pdf