· EBITDA €626m (down by 3% from €646m for 9M2016, up 10% on adjusted basis).
· EBIT €291m (down by 23% from €378m for 9M2016, up 6% on adjusted basis1)
· Net profit €153m (down by 24% from €201m for 9M2016, up 16% on adjusted basis1)
· Investments €369m (up by 6% from €347m for 9M2016)
· Net debt €2,487m (€2,428m on adjusted basis, compared to €2,127m at 31 December 2016)
Rome, 27 October 2017 – The Board of Directors of Acea, chaired by Luca Lanzalone, has approved the Interim Report on Operations at 30 September 2017.
To read more download the attached pdf
Discover the latest news and initiatives of the Acea Group